Wednesday, March 30, 2011

last post continued

My sister wanted me to take more pictures so that she could see how big my belly keeps growing. So, here's the side of my belly. This is 34.5 weeks.

Speaking of babies and my sister, she had their baby boy this morning at 4 am. Exciting! So, we'll hopefully get to go visit this weekend. I don't think they've named him yet. But, he was 8 lbs. 4 oz. and I don't know how long. Yay!

On a different note, I've decided that AZ is really hot! I still can't get myself to turn the AC on, but I might resort to that soon. We only have ceiling fans in the bedrooms, so not in the family room or front room where I have been spending most of my time. *sigh* And, cooking makes it worse so I need to think of some meals that are served cold. Ice cream anyone? mmm that sounds good.

I finally finished weeding the front yard, well at least until more weeds show up. I started working on the backyard yesterday, and it's a mess! So, I decided to go buy weed killer b/c the weeds are relentless.

Well, since I mostly updated everything yesterday, I don't have much else to say. Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. You've been working in your backyard That Pregnant?? Be careful girl hahah! I am SO happy for you. This is kinda sad since you're so far along but are you having a girl or boy? Oh and do you have a name picked? Sorry, I should know this! haha

    http://www.makersofshoes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I know. I try to be careful, but now that it's getting so hot I should probably only do it if my hubby is home to make sure I don't pass out or something. :P I'm having a girl, and we're naming her Evlyn. haha it's totally fine. I forget to ask questions like that all the time, or I ask them and forget the answer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are looking fantastic Kayla!

    ReplyDelete