This one was a strange one b/c my sister was trying to get a picture of my belly, I think.
So, veering from the wedding, we finally got the curtain up!! Jared had to do it, b/c I was too short. But, I think it turned out rather pretty. We haven't put the pretty cords on the sides up yet though.
And here's a close-up of the pretty design that's on it.
On Saturday, we got to chaperon a stake youth dance. It was fun, but also strange. It brought back a lot of memories from 5-8 years ago. It was funny to watch the kids though, and most of them just standing in their clicks not dancing. So, Jared and I danced a few songs and had fun! Although, it was sooo hot in that room, I didn't blame them for not dancing.
Evlyn is 4 pounds now, and moving like crazy! haha it's so funny to see my stomach moving. The funniest was in church on Sunday, b/c she started doing flips or something. The leader next to me saw and looked at me and my stomach with a look of terror. I couldn't stop laughing. She said, "There's something in there!" haha she knew I'm pregnant, but this statement was so funny! With all the hiccuping and flipping our baby girl is doing, I'm sure she's gonna be one active girl!
Well, that's about it for our news this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment